Saturday, June 16, 2012

Physical Symptoms deriving from mental / emotional Imbalances

Bach remedies divided into seven group according to group we are describing illness and Indication of Bach remedies here->


Group I: Overambitiousness (Power)
  • Coronary Heart Disease
  • Gastric and Duodenal Ulcers – Overambitious Patients
Group 2: Personal Carelessness and Ignorance (Intellectual Knowledge)
  • Obesity
Group 3: Experience of Excessive Demands, Overcompliance, and Suppression  of
  • Tension Headaches, Cervical, Thoracic, and Lumbar Troubles, Dysmenorrhea
  • Hyperthyroidism
  • Hyperkinetic Heart Syndrome
  • Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s Disease
  • Soft Tissue Rheumatism
Group 4: Instability, Ambiguous Conflict, and Emotional Maladjustment
  • Any Physical Illness based on Conversion Disorder or Hysterical Neurosis, Conversion Type
  • Migraines
  • Susceptibility to Pulmonary Tuberculosis
  • Skin Allergies
Group 5: Need for Attention and Love (Service)
  • Bronchial Asthma with Expiratory Difficulties
  • Anorexia Nervosa
  • Gastric and Duodenal Ulcers – Tyrannical Patients
Group 6: Anxiety, Fear of Rejection, Inner Uncertainty (Wisdom)
  • Cardiac Neurosis
  • Gastric and Duodenal Ulcers
  • Urticaria
Group 7: Mentally Obsessive, Perfectionist (Spiritual Perfection)
  • Nervous Breathing Syndrome
  • Gastric and Duodenal Ulcers
  • Pruritis
  • Insomnia

4 comments:

  1. I have had elevated thyroid antibodies for many years. Just now I was put on Thyroid medication (natural replacement) because my thyroid has become sluggish (elevated Tsh). I also have HBP which no one in my family has ever had. I take care of myself, eat as consciously as possible. I was wondering which Bach remedy would be good for "humilation" as this is the emotional/ spiritual cause for thyroid difficulties. Thank you, Elyse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    Namaste doctor. Are there any books that you have published?

    ReplyDelete